04 July 2009

Enlightened Perspective

If you will take the time to read these, I promise you'll come away with an enlightened perspective.. The subjects covered affect us all on a daily basis..

They're written by Andy Rooney, a man who has the gift of saying so much with so few words.. Enjoy...

I've learned..... That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person..

I've learned.... That when you're in love, it shows shiningly from your eyes..



I've learned..... That just one person saying to me, "You've made my day", really makes my day..

I've learned.... That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world..



I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being correct..

I've learned.... That you should never say no to a gift from a child..



I've learned.... That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way..

I've learned.... That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to be happy with..



I've learned.... That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand..

I've learned..... That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult..



I've learned.... That life is like a roll of toilet paper.. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes..

I've learned.... That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for..

I've learned.... That money doesn't buy love and happiness..



I've learned.... That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular..

I've learned... That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved..



I've learned..... That to ignore the facts does not change the facts..

I 've learned...... That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you..



I've learned.... That love not time, heals all wounds..

I've learned.... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person, is to surround myself with people smarter than I am..

I've learned.... That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile..



I've learned...... That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them..

I've learned... That life is tough, but I'm even tougher..

I've learned..... That opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss..

I've learned.... That when you feel sad, happiness is there somewhere, elsewhere..



I've learned.... That I wish I could have told my Mom, "I love you" one more time before she passed away..

I've learned.... That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them..

I've learned..... That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks..

I've learned..... That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness, satisfaction and growth occurs while you're climbing it..


p/s ade beberapa points yg fifie nk ulaskan kt cni.. pertama, bgs sgt2 klu kte selalu bersikap optimis pd orang len.. mknenye, selalu setkan pd minda nk berfikiran positif.. ble kte kata pd diri sndiri nk mindset yg baik cmni, insyaAllah akan selalu fikir yg baik2 jew... =p


Dapatkan Mesej Bergambar di Sini


kedua, sekiranya kte rasa yg masalah kte berat sgt, sbnya ad lg orang len yg mempunyai masalah lbh besar.. dan klu kawan kte sendiri berhadapan dgn perkara cmni, rajin-rajinkn la diri utk doakan supaya masalah die dmudahkan Allah.. that is among the least you can do, to reduce someone else's burden.. :)

ketiga, ucapkan syukur pd Allah wpn pe yg kte harapkan x dtunaikan.. mgkn ade usaha kte yg msh x sempurna tnpe kte sedari.. lgpn, Allah Maha Mengetahui pe yg terbaik utk kte.. mgkn perkara 2 x dtunaikan skg, tp ade ganjaran yg lbh baik d masa hadapan.. so, always be grateful for what you have ok? :)

keempat, selalu la cakap dgn parents kte yg kte menyayangi mreka.. parents kte semua terdiri dr ibu dan ayah.. dalam sunnah Rasulullah S.A.W sendiri, ade sebutkan yg taat la pd ibu sebanyak 3 kali sebelum taat pd ayah.. betapa besarnya pengorbanan seorang ibu.. so, jgn la malu-malu kucing nk cakap sayang kt mak.. ckp sayang kt pakwe/makwe korang laju jew, hari-hari plak tu? uhuk uhuk! lembutnya hati seorang ibu, bkn harta seorang anak yg diinginkan, tp ingatan anak2nye jauh lbh pntg dr 2.. :)


Dapatkan Mesej Bergambar di Sini


kelima, senyumlah dgn ikhlas pd orang2 d sekeliling anda.. kerana senyum itu satu sedekah yg sgt baik dan amat2 digalakkan, even dalam Islam pn.. free je wat nie, korang x perlu bayar satu sen pn utk senyum nie btul x? so kawan2, mari kte senyum dgn ikhlas pd orang2 d sekeliling kte.. betapa senyuman yg ikhlas adalah penawar hati yg lara, pengubat jiwa yg duka... cewwahh! hehehe, pnjg da nie.. len kali fifie ckp psl topik len plak ok korang? salam... :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FIERINA'S PAGE © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner